Why do people relocate Peoria, AZ?
Peoria is home to Lake Pleasant Regional Park - a true an oasis in the desert. The 23,000 acre park is home to two marinas and is a popular spot for boating, fishing, water skiing, kayaking, camping, and even scuba diving! Don’t forget to grab a bite to eat at Scorpion Bay. Our residents enjoy access to 570 acres of parks including 36 neighborhood parks and three large community parks. Explore more than 60 miles of hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails.
When it comes to entertainment, Peoria is hard to beat! Spring Training baseball (Home of the Seattle Mariners and the SD Padres), two community theatre’s, an art museum, and a year-round calendar of festivals and special events. The P83 Entertainment District offers a good variety of local restaurants, shopping, and entertainment options for the whole family.
A few reasons people relocate to Peoria, AZ:
- Warm Climate: Peoria has a warm, sunny climate that attracts people from colder regions.
- Affordable Cost of Living: Peoria is known for its affordable housing and overall cost of living compared to other cities in the Southwest.
- Outdoor Activities: The city has a number of parks, lakes, golf courses, and trails that offer opportunities for outdoor recreation.
- Strong Sense of Community: Peoria is a tight-knit community that values family, friends, and community involvement.
- Access to Amenities: Peoria is a short drive from Phoenix, providing access to all the amenities of a big city, while still offering a suburban feel.
Current Homes for Sale in Peoria, AZ
9157 W BANFF Lane Peoria, Arizona
3 Beds 2 Baths 1,494 SqFt 0.154 Acres
8601 N 103RD Avenue 193 Peoria, Arizona
3 Beds 2 Baths 1,569 SqFt 0.120 Acres
12135 W LONE TREE Trail Peoria, Arizona
3 Beds 2 Baths 1,851 SqFt 0.132 Acres
13719 W Creosote Drive Peoria, Arizona
4 Beds 2 Baths 2,100 SqFt 0.138 Acres
7347 W ST MORTIZ Lane Peoria, Arizona
4 Beds 2.5 Baths 3,061 SqFt 0.311 Acres
7355 W ST MORITZ Lane Peoria, Arizona
3 Beds 2.5 Baths 3,308 SqFt 0.311 Acres
13839 W Desert Moon Way Peoria, Arizona
4 Beds 2 Baths 2,295 SqFt 0.190 Acres
9534 W PURDUE Avenue Peoria, Arizona
2 Beds 2 Baths 1,335 SqFt 0.180 Acres
10714 W BROOKLITE Lane Peoria, Arizona
3 Beds 2 Baths 1,993 SqFt 0.155 Acres